We Welcome Contributions to Our Mission
All contributions to The Novum Institute help support our mission, the advancement of innovation and knowledge.
There are many ways you can make contributions:
- Cash Donations Individuals and organizations may donate cash to The Novum Institute. Donations are tax deductible* according to your local laws.
- Checks should be made payable to “Novum Institute” and mailed to:
8547 East Arapahoe Road J200
Greenwood Village CO 80112 US
To wire a cash donation, please email us for instructions.
- Planned Giving
- In-Kind Donations* Individuals and organizations may also donate real estate, equipment, materials, vehicles, products and/or services. For information on how to make an in-kind donation, please email us for instructions.
Typical of all nonprofit organizations, the Novum Institute reserves the right to review, accept or decline all donations prior to acceptance. Once donations are accepted and received, The Novum Institute becomes the owner of all such donations and has all rights to determine any donation’s application, use, retention, disposal, maintenance and location.
To learn more about how you can help us through a donation, please send us an email.
Type of In-Kind Donations We Seek
Individuals and companies may also donate real property, equipment, materials, vehicles, products and/or services, also known as donations-in-kind or in-kind-donations, in addition to cash in order to benefit the Institute in a number of priority areas:
Major Commercial Building Complex or Buildings
The Novum Institute seeks commercial building complexes, co-located commercial buildings, or multiple single commercial buildings, and also warehouse space, in the United States, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia and Africa for use as support Centers, conference, education and research facilities for the Novum Institute and for the Institute programs.
Homes that can be used to house recipients of the Innovator Residency Program and their families.
Farmland and undeveloped land can also be considered.
Equipment, Vehicles, and Other In-Kind Donations
- Computer hardware, including late-model laptops, desktops, servers, workstations, monitors, data archival, backup and storage systems, routers, firewalls, VPN, network equipment, wired & wireless, printers (BW, color, network, high-speed), UPS equipment, scanners and all types of ancillary equipment. High-performance computers especially needed… email for the latest computer hardware list.
- Large quantities of Computer systems, with software included, late models
- Computer software, must be unused or with freely- transferrable licenses, for desktops, workstations, servers and high- performance computing, office software, office suites, office automation, complete Microsoft office suites, complete Adobe suites, scientific software, business software, operating systems (Windows, Linux), antivirus, firewall, antispyware, graphics software, developer tools, educational software, networking software… email for the latest computer software list.
- Cars, SUVs and pickups for people transportation.
- Service Vehicles: Utility pickup trucks, light, medium and heavy duty trucks.
- Artwork Printing Design Services, Print and Web
- Public Relations Services
- Writing Services
- Legal Services
- Accounting Services
- Insurance Services
- Travel Package Tours
- Business Consulting Services
- Technical Consulting Services
- Tools and Equipment to outfit shops for metal, wood and plastics work
- Chemical and Biological Apparatus to outfit several scientific laboratories
- Electronic and Electrical Equipment to outfit several laboratories
- Mechanical Equipment to outfit several mechanical laboratories
- Telephones and telephone systems
- Library Equipment
- Museum Equipment
- Books, including Current, Scientific and Technical, Industry-Specific
- Cafeteria Equipment
- Furniture: all types of Office, Laboratory, and Educational
- Office machines and equipment, including Copiers, Postage equipment, Mailing equipment
- Book printing and binding equipment
- Photographic Lab, Still Cameras, Lighting equipment, Processing Equipment, Digital Processing Computer Hardware and Software, Formats: digital, high-end digital, 35 mm, 2 1/4 sq, 4x5, 8x10
- Video Lab, Video Cameras, including high-end,Lighting equipment, Processing Equipment, Digital Processing Computer Hardware and Software
- Household Furniture, Appliances and Other Household Needs, for Housing for Innovators in Residence Program
- Wide Variety of Supplies and Materials
- Equipment should be high-quality, new or lightly-used equipment. If an item is not on this list and you think it might be useful for us, please email.
Real Property Donations
The Novum Institute can accept donations and liquidation of real property assets of many kinds. Donations can be accepted of:
- Industrial Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Property
- Multi-Family Property
- Commercial Property
- Vacant-Land Property
- Mixed-Use Property
- Building Lot Property
- Land Contracts
To discuss your donations of real property, please email.
The Novum Institute will acknowledge all donations we receive via mail to the donors. If services, real property, vehicles, equipment, materials or other in-kind donations are made, we will include a description of the in-kind donations and a date of receipt confirmation.
The Novum Institute reserves the right to review, accept or decline all donations prior to acceptance. Once donations are accepted and received, the Institute becomes the owner of all such donations, and has all rights to determine any donation’s application, use, retention, disposal, maintenance, and location.
If you would like to make in-kind donations, please provide as much information as possible on the property, vehicle, equipment, material, supplies or other in-kind donations. At minimum, it is very helpful to us for you to include information on the manufacturer, date of manufacture, quantities, location, condition of the in-kind donation, information on any special requirements such as other equipment or materials necessary to utilize the donation, weight, dimensions, and special shipping requirements. Normally, the Institute cannot accept any limitations on in-kind donations. Normally, donors are asked to cover any costs of transferring the donations.
Please do not include any information regarding the fair market value of any in-kind donations. Due to non-profit laws and regulations, we cannot provide any fair market valuations of any in-kind donations, nor can we recognize, accept, or acknowledge any fair market value statements of any in-kind donations. Donors should have their own appraisals done on donations prior to transferring donations to the Institute, and donors are responsible for any and all appraisals.
If you have questions, please email.
Legal NoticesPlease note our Legal Notices in regard to our non-profit status.
The Novum Institute is a private nonprofit organization that does not seek contributions from the public.