Center for Advanced Theoretical Due DiligenceThe Center for Advanced Theoretical Due Diligence is a unique interdisciplinary research institute founded to advance the thought leadership and scientific research in the field of due diligence.
Due Diligence Science is the systematic method of observation, research, experiment and development to discover, understand, and apply due diligence principles and knowledge.
Dedicated to advancing the knowledge and science of due diligence, the Center is focused on the theoretical core of due diligence thinking, performing basic due diligence science research and developing increasingly mature scientific methods for due diligence systems.
Current research programs include:
- Advanced General Systems Theory
- Adaptive Cybernetics
- Ultra-Large Ontologies
- Automated Induction
- Human Systems Simulation
- Organization Structure Mapping and Classification
- Automatic Organization Specification
- Integration of Non-Linear, Chaotic and Complex Systems
- Balanced Internal and External Elements and Relationships
- Functional Hierarchical Systems
- Complex Pattern Visualization
- Organizational Element Data Stabilization
- Beyond Decision Trees
- Real-Time Information Tracing and Query
- Techniques to Assess Individual and Organizational Behavior in Due Diligence Environments
- Due Diligence Standardization, including
- Metrology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Testing of Organizations'
- Due Diligence Data, Information, Systems, Products and Processes
- Due Diligence Policy Model Development
- Identification of New Types and Characteristics of Due Diligence
- Due Diligence Mathematical Techniques
- Theoretical Foundations of Due Diligence Phenomena
- Original Investigation to Acquire New Due Diligence Knowledge
- Due Diligence Impact Assessment on Social and Organizational Structures
- Principles of Due Diligence Thinking
- Due Diligence Systems Simulation